[SD-User] A Funny one

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 05:52:25 PDT 2010

I was doing the CC Contest the other night all well and good and no problems apart from when I submitted my log to the RSGB Robot (great device)
It threw 2 of my qso's out as being "out of band" but I knew for a  fact that I had not as I had been on one frequency all the time up to the last 10 min's and these were early on. When I checked sure enough 2 of the qso's showed 3852 when the actual frequency was 3526 so it has stuck the 8 in for some reason.
Any ideas
John G4RCG