[SD-User] SD 15.22 - Two S+P CW-related problems during CW SS 2010

Bert Hyman bert at iphouse.com
Mon Nov 8 06:39:12 PST 2010

SD 15.22
Windows XP SP3

I operated strictly in S+P mode, and SD's internal keyer worked just fine
throughout this past weekend's SS except for two problems:

1. When I'd typed the other station's call and the cursor was still in
the call entry field, pressing ENTER sent MyCall as expected. However,
once I'd done that and the cursor was now sitting in the exchange entry
field, pressing ENTER again did NOT send MyCall, even though the
indicator "MyCall" was still displayed above the exchange field. I used
F5 instead.

2. When the cursor was in the call entry field, Page Up/Down properly
changed the CW speed. Once the cursor was in the exchange entry field,
Page Up/Down no longer had any effect.

Bert Hyman	W0RSB	St. Paul, MN	bert at iphouse.com