[SD-User] More trouble with Ctrl key

Kurt Eriksson kurt.sm5bkk at telia.com
Thu Nov 18 13:44:06 PST 2010

I used SD in the OK-OM contest last weekend and when trying to ZAP last call by adding /ZAP, closing SD and restart, it didn't work.
After restart the faulty call still was in the QSO list. I had to remove it "the hard way" by editing the .all file.

Tested again after reading the mail about Ctrl key. When (accidentally) pressing Ctrl and then typing a call sign it is impossible to ZAP it!

Works the same way in LZ DX Contest which I intend to work coming weekend.

Maybe it can be fixed by a small screw driver locking the Ctrl key :-))

73s de Kurt, SM5BKK