[SD-User] SD problems

Owen Wade owen at fulmar.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 06:54:48 PST 2010

New to SD and would appreciate any advice -
1.  tried a few entries then deleted some - had to download the whole SD program again.

2.  Files in C:\SD seem to duplicate  themselves if I try to log the same file on 2 days.
     Is it OK to delete files in C:\SD ?
3.  How to remove files completely when no longer required  and copied elsewhere ?
4.  In SD I have  eg CQWWSSB and CQWWWSSB.  The first one shows - .TPL missing template;   second one OK.        In Checklog - for the first one shows length record is 2 should be 74 etc - cannot continue. second one OK.
5.  Have a cqwwwssb.csv file - how to remove ?

Many thanks for any assistance - Owen (GW3YVC)