[SD-User] CAT issue

IanSDavies at aol.com IanSDavies at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 05:00:54 PDT 2010

Having rejigged stuff in the shack I got round to checking all my  progs
(MixW, TL4 and SD) for CAT control. The other 2 do what I expect  including
MixW changing freq on the rig when clicking on band indicator or  cluster
calls. This suggests full functionality in my CAT set up.

However SD only tracks the movement of the RX controls but I cannot  get SD
to change rig freq from typing  the desired freq into the log entry  line
e.g. I type 14002.

Am I doing this wrongly or is there a software switch which I have
overlooked?

Occurs with V14.29 and with new 15.18

Ian G3KZR