[SD-User] V15.34 Released

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Tue Mar 1 04:02:52 PST 2011

Thanks Paul,
That seems to have fixed the BERU problem.
In the templates does it matter whether you select BERU or COMMONWEALTH?
73
Alex

On 01/03/2011 10:35, Paul O'Kane wrote:
> V15.34         1st  March 2011
>
> Check Partial:
>       Now shows all callsigns containing the partial
>       call, regardless of position within the call.
>       Previously, only matches on prefix were shown.
>
>       Check Partial by suffix, using full stop, is
>       still available, but is effectively redundant.
>
>       In ARRL DX, check partial did not work for
>       calls beginning with a valid state or province
>       abbreviation, such as AB or NY. Fixed - thanks
>       GM4SID.
>
> Logs not loading:
>       Logs for events with no 160m, such as UBA and
>       BERU, would not load when the most recent band
>       used in a previous contest was 160m.  Fixed.
>
> WIA (John Moyle) Field Day.
>       Added templates for the CW, and the Phone/Mixed
>       sections.
>
> REF Contest:
>       The TK prefix (Corsica) was missing from the
>       REF.MLT file.  Thanks WB3BSA.
>
> AUTOFILL COMMAND:
>       With S&P mode in ESM, and with the cursor in
>       the exchange field, your own call is sent only
>       when the field is empty.  The AUTOFILL command
>       prevented SD from pre-filling the exchange
>       field.
>
>       This command has been broken for some time and
>       is now discontinued.  Use F5 to send your own
>       call, in S&P mode, when the exchange field is
>       not empty.

> are not supported, so you should first confirm
> that the problem exists in V15.34.
>
> Please let me know what you would like to see
> changed or added.
>
> Some older versions are available at
> http://www.ei5di.com/sd/vaults
>
> 73,
> Paul EI5DI

73 Alex, GM3ZBE ~~~ Kingdom of Fife ~~~ IO86lf ~
Member of:
De Montfort University ARS,
Kingdom Amateur Radio Society (KARS)
GMDX Group, CDXC, Aberdeen ARS
Previous callsigns GM8BYG, G3ZBE
Holder of GM4BRN club call http://www.kars.org.uk/

Remember..............It's only a hobby!
When the going get's tough..........take a nap!!