[SD-User] Winkey

Joseph L Pontek v31jp at netzero.com
Thu Mar 24 06:42:32 PDT 2011

There are two lines in your SD.INI files you need to set, I believe.
Here are mine for a 10 WPM minimum and 35 WPM range.
SD_MINWPM   =10
SD_WPMRANGE =35
For what you had/want, I believe yours should be:
SD_MINWPM   =15
SD_WPMRANGE =20

161, Joe, Ronnie(Rowena), Marty&  Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280
Dangriga
Stann Creek District
Belize
(Hopkins Village)
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
903-424-4267 (My cellular when in Texas)
V31JP K8JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
k8jp at arrl.net
FOC 1743
CWops 876