[SD-User] SD & My New iMac Computer

Ian Greenshields ian.greenshields at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:36:34 PDT 2011

Unfortunately, it's just not that simple! No, I don't know why either;
maybe one day it'll be easier.

I'm no computer expert either, but I used the tutorial at:

http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/

to install Wine on my Mac & it did work, but I have to admit it's not
for the faint hearted.

73 Ian G4FSU