[SD-User] More keyboard problems with 15.52
bert at iphouse.com
Fri Nov 4 08:01:28 PDT 2011
Beating on 15.52 some more in S&P mode, I found that
1. When the cursor is in the field for entering the other station's
exchange, pressing the "-" key send my call, rather than clearing the
2. Pressing the CTL key sends my call twice.
3. The TAB key sends my call
4. On the keypad, keys 1-9 send my call
5. When "Caps Lock" is on, the F1-F8 keys send my call.
I'm using a "standard" Keytronic US keyboard, connected to the USB port.
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert at iphouse.com
More information about the SD-User