[SD-User] Lost Log SD 1545

Dieter dl2bqd at swschwedt.de
Mon Nov 21 04:20:34 PST 2011

Thanks Ian for the hint.
( I do know that one/Paul  could restore logs from this file)

  No, there is no HOT2011 AUD
There is only one from a July  contest ( so it worked!)

I found out now that I can open the yesterday's log and I made a
screenshot to see my 15 entries at least, hi.
I could also use sd check and  had some checks run
and they were reported as 'completed'

but I cannot find them in the SD list - no HOT2011   entry at all.
So I would kindly ask for any other hints.
???
73! Dieter DL2BQD