[SD-User] Contest Logger Survey

Les Allwood g3vqo at mapleleaf.plus.com
Fri Apr 6 07:51:32 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul O'Kane

> I've put a fair amount of effort into
> SD over the past 20 years, and it might help me if
> users did register and vote.

Well, I tried! I tried to log in with my callsign and my password, or so I
thought. It didn't like that, so I tried the "hint" option by entering the
e-mail address I've had for years. It said my e-mail address was wrong! So,
I then tried to register from scratch, but it said my callsign was already
registered. So, it won't let me log in or register to update whatever
details it believes are wrong - Catch 22 !!!

I don't remember such a fuss when I registered before, presumably, as now,
to vote for SD. Obviously something has changed in the interim, but I really
can't be bothered to spend any more time and effort on it.

Sorry Paul.

73 de Les, G3VQO