[SD-User] (Fwd) Re: Contest Logger Survey

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Apr 6 09:40:13 PDT 2012

Think Rick meant to send it to the reflector.

73 Dave G3YMC

Date sent:	Fri, 6 Apr 2012 17:35:16 +0100 (BST)
From:	RH EDMONDSON <g3yec at btinternet.com>

I agree with Dave.  I tried to get in and thought that I had covered it
all it said "application accepted" (or words to that effect) went to
vote and it came up with  comment declined.   Sorry Paul you have a
good system but theirs is useless   Rick G3YEC