[SD-User] Dupes

Mort, G2JL mort.g2jl at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 8 04:26:38 PDT 2012

Excellent idea !

"... it would be useful if it gave the serial nr given to that callsign..."

I'd like to second that suggestion;  in fact,  one needs to tell the caller the number he gave you (or that you thought he gave you, when really he was giving it to someone else - like Tiger Woods).  Sometimes,  I just work 'em;  it's quicker,  & it would be amusing to give the number I gave him first time (or thought I did,  when etc.,  etc.)

It seems to me,  as a computer illiterate,  that programmes can be made to do anything except what you actually want.

73 de Mort,  SV5/G2JL