[SD-User] INORC Cabrillo trunkaded

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sun Dec 2 18:44:18 EST 2012

On 03/12/2012 05:18, Kurt SM5BKK wrote:

>Cab-file only contains time, date and my call, not the worked stations.

My apologies.  The MAP parameters were missing from
the INORC template file QINORC.TPL.  SDCHECK uses
these parameters to convert (map) the .ALL QSO
record format to the .LOG (Cabrillo) QSO record
format.

Here are the missing parameters.  They may be
copied and pasted to the end of the parameters
in QINORC.TPL.

MAP         :41 3 44            'RST Sent
MAP         :FIXED 0 48         'Exch Sent
MAP         :27 12 54           'Call Rcvd
MAP         :50 3 67            'RST Rcvd
MAP         :54 8  71           'Exch Rcvd

I will upload a corrected QINORC.TPL later
this week.

73,
Paul EI5DI