[SD-User] Cannot type with Version 15.5

Telesforo Figueroa kp4p at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:21:25 PST 2012

I am testing the sd new version to be used in the upcoming FOC Marathon, but have some problems. Wonder if You can help me. Set up at my QTH is:64 bit, Windows 7 Computer (HP)FT1000MPMasterKeyer MK-1 This is the Computer Device Manager Set up Ports:Prolific USB-to-Serial Com Port (COM 4)RIM Virtual Serial Port v2 (COM 7)RIM Virtual Serial Port v2 Com 8)USB Serial Port (COM 10) Once I load the program, I assign the following ports as this:CW/Winkey Port  10Rig Control Port  11 With this set up I can not type anything in the cursor line. It just type the first letter of the station's callsign but nothing else. If I eliminate the CAT port from my Yaesu FT1000MP, then I can type very well, but of course, have no control over changing bands.  What am I doing wrong? Is that problem related to the delay until I get the registration? Please help. TeleKP4P