[SD-User] IARUHF problem

JohnW oldies37 at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 16 21:27:37 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I had acceptance problems with IARU HF contest. I read that others also had problems and looking at the difference between US and DX templates the location was my problem, I think the US one has two lines for location but the DX one only has one line so there is no provision to add something else as was suggested. I tried a few times but it always came to location fault, as I was going interstate for holiday there was no time to spend before submitting log so was forced to re-enter log info onto another program and submitting it from there.

JohnW
VK3NRW