[SD-User] Windows 7

Dave Lindsay gm4hqf at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 19 03:22:45 PDT 2012

Installed SD on my Win 7 computer and it works well. I just got into a
rut using my older computer for all my ham radio applications.

Probably the fact that some of my very old applications wouldn't run
under Win 7 held me back. Mind you a ham in the US told me that he could
get anything to run in Win 7 compatability mode but it didn't seem to
work for some of mine.

Thats another issue, SD is working fine.

Dave Lindsay,  GM4HQF

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120318-1, 18/03/2012
Tested on: 19/03/2012 10:22:45