[SD-User] Logs Wanted for the Super Check Partial Database

Bob Raymond bob at wa1z.net
Thu Nov 8 12:47:45 EST 2012

I will be releasing the final 2012 version of the Super Check Partial
database files on November 18th, 2012.  I am requesting your logs for input
to the database files.

At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
supercheckpartial.com.  If you have already sent me your logs, there is no
reason to send them again.

Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated.
Some of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY

CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY

CQ 160M - CW, Phone

ARRL DX - CW, Phone