[SD-User] Editing QSO's

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Nov 26 01:55:24 EST 2012

I used N1MM this year and did not have the problem with N2GC which
showed it correctly as USA. Mike G4DDL told me he had the problem with
SD and it is because N2G is listed as Marianas in the CQWW country
file. I have worked N2GC in previous year's CQWW when I was using SD
and not encountered it with those so I guess it is a feature of the
latest country file.

N1MM also had the problem with KL1A/2.

The real problem is the USA allocating mainland call prefixes to their
remote territories - but is not alone there as the French prefixes are
a nightmare... How does SD handle Kosovo? (prefix multiplier for CQWW
but difficult to know what to call it when I import into my station
log).

As for your entry, it is irrelevant as Cabrillo contains no scoring
information apart from your claimed score.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com