[SD-User] SAC Contest.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 00:51:44 EDT 2012

This contest has an entry section for 'Overlay - Triband-Wires/Rookie'.

I don't know if later versions of SD Check include this in the cabrillo log, but I am using V14 which does not.

I have edited the .LOG file with Wordpad in the necessary format but the SAC contest Robot does not recognise it. It seems that the site requires an option question 'TB-Wires/Rookie' similar to option questions such as 'Yes/No or 'Cw/Ssb'.

Any suggestions how I can get this accepted?

73  Brian C4Z/5B4AIZ.