[SD-User] Scoring Query.

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Apr 2 07:43:05 EDT 2013

SD 17.00 scores WPX according to the continent corresponding
to the callsign entered on the opening screen - this defaults
to the registered callsign, but can be changed as appropriate.

You can edit this callsign in the .ALL file to that of
another continent, and SD re-scores all QSOs correctly when
restarted.   For example, if I change it from EI5DI to
VE/EI5DI, all QSOs are scored as if from Canada.

V17.00 gives the correct score corresponding to the entry
callsign. I have no idea what earlier versions do - sorry :-)

73,
Paul EI5DI