[SD-User] JIDX.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 05:32:41 EDT 2013

Several of the JA ops either didn't understand or perhaps know their District No which was part of their exchange.

'SD' would not allow me to enter 00, so I had to make one up before I could log the contact. After a while I just sent 'sri nil' and deleted the contact.

As those I had logged with a false nr would give me a 'bust' I subsequently deleted them and duped the previous contact in the log. Is there a way that such contacts can be logged and ignored for scoring purposes? I should add I was using an older not supported version, the up to date 'SD' may be different, although I am sure that I have been able to do this with other contests previously with this version of 'SD'

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.