[SD-User] Download Problem.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 15:22:57 EST 2013

I just tried to download the latest V17.22 using the prompt given when closing an SD file.

When I reach installation stage I am getting a message 'error unable to complete installation' I get the option to Retry, Abort or Ignore.

Any ideas what the problem may be?  I am tempted to uninstall the present version   but still being a PC numpty if it turns out to be a PC problem i don't wish to be messing around as it is bedtime here soon and I want to commence the ARRL 10mtr contest early tomorrow so I shall just continue to use the older version if I can't get a positive fix.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.