[SD-User] SDCHECK faulty in PACC

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Feb 11 05:01:43 EST 2013

On 11/02/2013 09:02, rdy at tip.nl wrote:

> ... after the contest I tried to write the cabrillofile (using
 > SDCHECK V16.12) but this resulted in ALL received serials missing !

Since the introduction of V16, Cabrillo QSO records are
created by mapping QSO fields from the .ALL file to the
Cabrillo .LOG file.  A mistake, or omission, in the MAP
parameters causes a formatting error in the Cabrillo
QSOs.

On the other hand, this approach means it's easy to
correct format errors without the need to update SDCHECK.

I have fixed the PACC template files, QPACC.TPL and
QPACCDX.TPL, and they may be downloaded from
www.ei5di.com/sd/pacc.zip. The new files replace the
old ones.  Once that's done, run SDCHECK to create a
new Cabrillo log.

> MIXED mode is currently missing

When selecting Mode for the Cabrillo header, type
MIXED.  The options presented from the template file
are for guidance only.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

73,
Paul EI5DI