[SD-User] SD Updated

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Jan 18 09:49:47 EST 2013

This is a summary of recent releases.

Please let me know if you would like support for
other contests to be added.

73,
Paul EI5DI

16.11          18th January 2013

LZ Open:
      Fixed (hard-coded) the Cabrillo QSO records.
      This was necessary because, as in RSGB RoPoCo,
      the exchange you send includes part of the
      exchange received in the previous QSO - direct
      mapping from the .ALL file is inadequate.

General-Purpose Template Options:
      Until now, I've provided several options,
      but never really knew which was which.

      There are now three only.  They facilitate
      logging in events for which there is no
      custom template.

      The exchange options are -
      1.  Send a serial only  (apart from RST)
      2.  No serial, but some other fixed information.
      3.  Send a serial plus some other fixed information.

      The corresponding template options are -

      1.  General, Serial
      2.  General, No Serial
      3.  General, Serial +

      Option 1 tracks DXCC countries as multipliers,
      by band and mode (if you use both modes). Mults
      have no other significance as they are not marked
      in Cabrillo QSO records.

      In Option 3, serials and other exchange elements
      are logged in a single, space-separated, field.

V16.10        12th January 2013

DCACCEPT Template Parameter:
     Added to indicate automatic acceptance of any
     district code logged, even if it's not already
     present in the .MLT file.

     This parameter replaces hard-coding for DARC
     contests with DOKs, for Holyland and RDXC
     districts, and for IOTA island references.

CQ and ARRL single-mode contests:
    Separate templates supplied for the CW and SSB
    events.  This is to prevent having to hard-code
    non-standard Cabrillo contest names such as
    ARRL-DX-SSB (I believe Mode should be confined
    to the CATEGORY-MODE: tag), and to keep dumb
    robots and intransigent contest sponsors happy.

V16.09        2nd January 2013

RAEM Contest:
     In contests with the NORST parameter set in
     the template files, SD crashed if nothing was
     entered in the exchange field.  Fixed, thanks
     SM5BKK.

CQMM DX Contest (PY):
     Added to the list of free and unrestricted
     events.

V16.08        21st December 2012

RAEM Contest:
     Added support, but not including scoring based
     on coordinates.