[SD-User] Rig Control in V17.06

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Jul 15 13:10:05 EDT 2013

Thanks Paul for the explanation - still puzzled why it went to Top Band
with that callsign...

The other issue which caused me to abandon SD and do the remainder of
the contest with N1MM was what I posted here on April 1st that you
never commented on:

*********************
Just used v17.00 in tonight's 80m CC contest - in unregistered mode. I
became aware after around 15 minutes that stations I worked were not
appearing in the dupe check window (or shown as such when SCP was
enabled), although still came up as dupes in the logging window if I
typed the full call in. A few stations I worked early on did show but
later ones did not. I decided to exit the program and restart,
whereupon it worked properly till the end, all the missing earlier ones
reappearing.
**********************

Same thing happened on Saturday, I was working S&P and typing calls
that I had worked in the callsign field and they were not showing in
the dupe check window (but did show as dupes when I typed the full call
in). In this case closing SD and restarting made no difference. At
which point I decided I had had enough - at least I was able to export
the log as ADIF via SDCheck and import that into N1MM.

And as an aside, why do I get a UAC admin prompt when I start SD (but
not SD Check) on Windows 7?

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com