[SD-User] BERU LOGS.

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Mar 12 11:46:37 EDT 2013

On 12/03/2013 14:32, brian coyne wrote:

> My questions before I go editing the Cabrillo file,

Yes, it is perfectly OK to edit your Cabrillo
file directly.

> a) Will I be able to edit the time and will there be a hidden date some where which will still cause the contact to be disallowed.?

No, there is no hidden date.

> b) Will I be able to alter that freq in the Cabrillo with no unintended consequencies?

Yes, that's OK too.

> A note of sympathy to those affected in last weekends trauma of corrupted band data by some SD users.

Thanks, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared in terms
of the number of users affected.  It taught me a lesson,
nevertheless, and I've been working flat out since Sunday
to thoroughly test and debug SD - both with and without
rig control.

I'm nearly there, and expect to have V17.00 uploaded within
24 hours.

73,
Paul EI5DI