[SD-User] Scoring Query.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 16:55:44 EDT 2013

This is not a question for Paul as the 'SD' version I am using is an older one not supported.(v14:29)

My WPX Log has scored for me as being in EU. Quite how I do not know as it has not occurred previously. Am I right in thinking that the wpx log checking will ignore the points as well as the multipliers in the cabrillo and do its own calculations?

I have my C4Z  c/s,  name and address correctly shown in the opening page when the prog loads so what determines how the prog scores the contest as I do not wish this to occur again.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.