[SD-User] SAC Log upload Rejected.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 10:52:09 EDT 2013

I get the following message

SAC LOG UPLOAD
Upload your log, using the form below. Only Cabrillo logs are accepted.
By submitting a log, you agree that your log and the corresponding log checking report may be made open to the public.
When the log is successfully submitted, a claimed score will be calculated. Your claimed score will be published at
Claimed CW or Claimed SSB

ERROR: CATEGORY-OPERATOR (Cabrillo V2: CATEGORY) missing in log. This field is mandatory! ERROR:  Your log was REJECTED due to above errors!

I used SD Check 17:07a       to produce the cabrillo and can't figure what thet want. I was SO low power all bands where there is no assisted category. What is the problem?
 Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.