[SD-User] REF contest

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sat Jan 25 15:32:38 EST 2014

On 25/01/2014 18:40, Gerard F6EEQ wrote:

> I'm in the middle of REF contest, and TK station (Corsica) do not
> count as French (call is not recognized).

My apologies, the TK prefix is missing from the record
for France in REF.CTY.

If you're happy to edit the file REF.CTY, with NotePad
but not with a word processor, here's what the prefix
record for France should look like -

     F,HW,HX,HY,TK,TH,TM,TP,TQ,TV;

But don't worry - this can wait until after the contest
if you prefer.  When the file is corrected, SD will
automatically re-score the log, and correct the mults
total.

You can also get the corrected REF.CTY file from
www.ei5di.com/sd/ref.zip - this expands to REF.CTY
and should replace the existing file in your SD
folder.

73,
Paul EI5DI