[SD-User] 7QP issue

Arne Gegerfelt arne.gegerfelt at home.se
Sun May 4 14:51:56 EDT 2014

Hi,

I got into trouble after a few QSOs, worked W1AW/7 in different counties, first one on 20M at NVWAS, the second and third on 15M at respectively NVSTO and NVCAR.

The 2nd and 3rd was logged as Dupes, and then the last county overwrote the previous entered counties, ending up with NVCAR for all three QSOs.

I guess the same will happen with the mobiles passing thru several counties during the course of the contest.

I had unfortunately to turn to paper logging for the reminder of the contest. Luckily the number of QSOs wasn't that large. The same I guess for the NEQP.

Is there some workaround for this situation?

73

Arne

SM5CIL & SM7CIL

---
Detta epostmeddelande innehåller inget virus eller annan skadlig kod för avast! antivirus är aktivt.