[SD-User] Thanks for The support Paul.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 29 02:50:14 EDT 2014

In my WPX CW Contest report  on various Reflectors I commented on a problem which corrupted the scoring in 'SD'. although the cause was entirely of my own making I had a mail from Paul offering to sort it out, which he duly did.

Working apparently alone it cannot be easy to keep on top of constant changes
in contesting, plus the fact that new additions/changes to software
throw up bugs somewhere else in the program, a fact of a programmers life I guess.

Even though now 'SD' is free we still get the immediate support, without the need to even ask for it in my case, and, to a PC Numpty like myself,
that means a lot.

To other 'SD' users I would say be mindful of this, it is easy to be
neglectful of the time / work put in on our behalf which is deserving of donations.
73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.