[SD-User] SD for RSGB SSB NFD

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Aug 25 10:30:07 EDT 2015

On 25/08/2015 12:25, Michael Wallace wrote:

> I can put in the call of the station being worked and our serial number, but SD does not let me put in the RS being sent to that station.

SD assumes that users will send and log 59(9)for
all QSOs.

The RST command lets users toggle between 59(9)
and variable reports. It's covered in the manual
SD.PDF which is included in SD's installation.

The "Index - Alphabetic" on Page 3 shows "Variable
RST Sent" on Page 9.  The RST command is included
in the Feature Summary on the last page of the
manual.  I'd recommend experimenting with all
relevant features on this page - they all come
in handy sooner or later.

73,
Paul EI5DI