[SD-User] SD update problem

Don Lynch w4zyt.don at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:05:11 EST 2016

I purchased the update for SD today and was given a key file.  I followed
the instructions, but my version of SD (17.51) did not update. I went back
and uninstalled the program and then downloaded the SD program anew from
the web site, again putting the sd.key file in the SD master file as
directed. No joy.  I did check to see if there was a hidden extension on
the SD.Key file and did not find one.

Although I'm not the smoothest expert in handling files and am sometimes
stymied by some of the new developments with Windows 10, I'm also not a
complete idiot.  I've tried what I know to do and it's still not working.
Clearly, I'm not doing something right.

Where do I go from here?

Vy 73,

Don W4ZYT