[SD-User] V18.19 Released

Richard Allisette rallisette at cwgsy.net
Wed Feb 10 10:02:57 EST 2016

Thanks everyone for answering my request about updating SD. It was so simple even I could do it!
One further thing, I use SD for the CWT mini-tests each week. I would like to keep the CW OPS membership info up to date. Anyone know where I can get this info in a form understood by SD?

73 Dick GU4CHY

Sent from my iPad