[SD-User] IC7300 frequency readout

Bryan m0oic3867 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:14:40 EDT 2016

Yes Fred it is proving to be very popular. I run a net (subject to conditions lately) every Tuesday afternoon and including me and two late visitors to the net there were five of us with IC-7300’s on Tuesday.

I identified my problem. In the connector menu list there was one option that i kept ignoring It was CI-V TRANSCEIVE OFF. I changed this to on as I think I had tried everything else possible and a slight screen jump with SD and I have frequency and band on display.

Here’s hoping band conditions are fair.

73, Bryan M0OIC