[SD-User] new SD user

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sat Aug 5 09:28:46 EDT 2017

I believe this is described in the GETTING STARTED section
of the manual SD.PDF - which is included with the installation
files in the SD folder.  This all applies specifically to
Windows 10.

Here's an extract

   Right-click SD's desktop start-up icon and select Properties (the
last item on the list).
   The only tabs of interest are Options, Layout and Font - in that
sequence.  Follow these
   Options and Layout examples exactly.

If it still doesn't work, please send me a direct email.

73,
Paul EI5DI