[SD-User] Rrepeated F1 message

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Nov 24 08:38:15 EST 2017

 From V18.00 release notes -

WinKey - CQ Timer:
     The CQTIMER (or CQT) command may be used to
     automatically repeat your F1 CQ message at
     selected intervals, from the end of playback,
     of 1 to 15 seconds.  To disable repeats, set
     CQT to zero.

     Repeats are interrupted when any character is
     typed in the Callsign field, or when minus is
     pressed.  While the CQTIMER value is non-zero,
     Enter, in an empty Callsign field, re-starts
     repeats.

     The former R0 to R15 commands are discontinued.

I've not tested this recently.  If it's not working
I'll fix it next week - no time now, travelling for
CQWW.

73,
Paul EI5DI