[SD-User] RSGB SSB Field Day

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Aug 14 11:19:35 EDT 2018

SD doesn't know you're operating portable unless your call, on the
opening screen, is followed by /P.  Otherwise, it thinks you're "fixed"
- and fixed-to-fixed QSOs don't score.

Start a new test log for SSB Field Day and, at the question "Continue to
Logging?), answer N - this takes you back to the Callsign field.  Add /P
and press Enter until you get to the logging screen.

73,
Paul EI5DI