[SD-User] RSGB 1.8Mhz CW Contest

Malcolm - G4CXT g4cxt at curlewgreen.org.uk
Sat Feb 10 12:13:17 EST 2018

Can somebody confirm that the key file for SD is not automated and
therefore sent out instantly on receipt of payment?  I'm setting up for
tonight's contest and registered the program a couple of hours ago.  I
have the paypal confirmation but not the file.

Just checking in case its got trapped by a spam filter or whatever.

73

Malcolm - G4CXT