[SD-User] SD F1 problems

Joe Pontek Sr v31jp1957 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:55:15 EDT 2018

Remove the current file that has all the functions of the F keys, etc.
or rename it.  It is probably corrupted and a new  needs to made
from scratch.  Before just removing it or after renaming it, so a
"Select all" and you might see the corrupted text with its color being
other than black.  Sorry, but I have been way from SD for a bit because
my FT-817ND has a problem with interfacing and no time to
fix it yet.  I do not have SD on this PC, so I can't look for the
correct file name, but recall one earlier became corrupted and found it
that way.  I think it was an RFI issue that caused the corruption.

On 5/26/2018 3:37 PM, fred.lupton at clara.co.uk wrote:
> A narrow filter kicking in when using SD?
>
> Is there the same problem with all the other F Keys?
> Fred  G0MDR
>

> On 2018-05-26 12:20, Malcolm - G4CXT wrote:
>> RF feedback when using the PC running SD? Could be creating a
>> spurious message to the TR/x power control?
>>

>> 73
>>
>> Malcolm - G4CXT
>>
>> On 26/05/2018 10:51, Paul O'Kane wrote:
>>> I'm sorry, but I don't know why this might be happening.  Has anyone
>>> else any suggestions?
>>>
>>> 73,
>>> Paul EI5DI

>> ---

Regards, Joe, K8JP/V31JP, Ronnie, Marty & Sidney Pontek
175 Diamond Loch Rd., Apt. 5
Gilmer, TX 75644-9374
U.S.A.
or
P.O. Box 280, Dangriga, Stann Creek District
(Hopkins Village) Belize

903-204-2318 (My TX cellular)
903-884-5990 (Skype telephone number, Belize & TX)
Also, K8JP, member FOC-1743, QCWA-LM21894, OOTC-4607, A1OP, SKCC-3171T, NAQCC-5798, Flying Pig-2819, FISTS-7625CC951, A1C-2299, SOC 1075, 10-10 22977, PG1915841, CW Rag chewers #21,
Facebook: Joe Pontek
Skype: v31joepalooka
I am looking for Vibroplex Model X, Double lever and prefer basket cases to restore.
LotW