[SD-User] SD Version 20.10j

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Nov 6 16:27:04 EST 2018

Here's what has changed for V20.10j.  Once it has been confirmed that
the changes are working correctly, and I've done any necessary fixes, it
will be released as V20.11.

RSGB Club Calls:
     Updated for 2018 rules - revised scoring, no mults, and
     reports required in Cabrillo logs.  Note: All reports are
     assumed to be 59(9). If necessary, Cabrillo QSO records
     must be edited before submission.

TEMPLATE.TXT file:
     When the number of entries/lines in this file was an exact
     multiple of 92, cursor movement was disabled on the last
     page of contest options when starting a new log.  Fixed,
     thanks G3WYW.

Rig Control - Yaesu:
     Updated for older Yaesu rigs, and for models ending in "7",
     including FT817, FT847, FT857, FT897. Thanks G3WYW, GM4ZUK,
     EI7GY.

This version, 20.10j, is available only from the following  link

www.ei5di.com/sd/setup.exe

Please let me know about any problems/bugs.

73,
Paul EI5DI