[SD-User] help!

Bob robotgrant at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 10:05:07 EDT 2020

SD worked last night, but not this morning, but mysteriously later. I'm talking about rig and CW interface. Sometimes I can change bands by typing in a freq but the log says 80 meters.I put my name and CW Ops number in the field but the program always sends Bob PA. I looked on how to edit an F key but to no avail.Could it be that before I got my CW Ops number and signed PA, it is in the system and comes up? The names and numbers of the other ops come up.Help. Thanks. Bob