[SD-User] WinKey Problems With SD

w6rll at yahoo.com w6rll at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 20:46:22 EDT 2020

Hello,

This weekend in the CQMM contest Winkey starting exhibiting problems:
It would not send CW messages. Nothing at all.
At the same time the KeyBoard  CW (CTRL) had no problems, and the
SHOW command showed correct characters being sent. Also I could hear the correct CW being sent.
If I tried to edit one of the stored CW messages, sometimes that would
cause all of the CW "F" messages to start functioning as they should,
but not for very long. I am using the latest version of SD.

If I switch to another Contest Logger Program or General Logger Program on the same PC,
all WinKey CW  works perfectly.

Using Windows 7 Home Pro.

Thank you for reading.

73 de Joe, W6RLL