[SD-User] UKEICC 80m Contests

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Thu Aug 20 16:06:46 EDT 2020

Thanks for the reminder - I'll make the change to 6-character locators
this weekend, together with an updated Call History file to pre-fill the
extended locators from entrants in the Summer 80m events.

An immediate option is for users to select the 80m Summer options with
existing and older versions of SD - that will work.

73,
Paul EI5DI