[SD-User] SD colours on Windows 10

Bob Nadolny wb2yqh at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 13:35:36 EST 2020

Martin,

That sounds like you really got to the bottom of the issue.  I follow
the terminology and can see the Colour tab with the 16 boxes and the 3
Selected Colour spinners for numbers.  So if I count correctly 3 boxes x
4 selections would mean 12 numbers.  I don't understand where you
entered your 10 numbered group:

1;14;15;0;3;12;7;14;11;10.

I am hesitant to play with these groups as I tried yesterday to adjust the colours and ended up with black background and unreadable lines so that I found it easier to uninstall and start fresh install and left it as is which is light blue with white text.

Too bad you can't make a YouTube video or screen shots of where these numbers go.  I'd love to get back to the manual shown look.

Many thanks,

Bob
WB2YQH