[SD-User] UBA DX CONTEST

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Feb 1 07:01:28 EST 2021

On 01/02/2021 10:19, David wrote:
> Just scored UBA DX weekend contest. I note that any “DJ” German stations do not show as multiplier and programme shows 1 point instead of 3 points for EU stations is this correct. Dave G8ZRE.

I've just tried the current version of SD (V21.43) - German stations
score 3 points and are flagged as mults when appropriate.

If you install 21.43 and run it with your UBA log, the log will be
re-scored correctly.

The quickest way to update SD is from this link -
www.ei5di.com/sd/sdsetup.exe - your log files will not be affected.

It's not strictly necessary to update, however, because contest sponsors
ignore Claimed Scores, and independently score all Cabrillo logs submitted.

73,
Paul EI5DI