[SD-User] Changing setup between contests

Micheal Na bPiob mick.conaghan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:47:43 EDT 2021

I do the CWOps CWT every Wednesday and use SD in Linux. It works
perfectly and controls both my rig and my Winkey. I want to enter the CQ
WW CW contest at the end of the month. My problem is I have to
reconfigure SD to send my zone. When I finish the contest is over I have
to reconfigure again for the CWOps test. My solution to this problem is
to have multiple sd.ini files. Is there an easier way? Especially as I
want to enter multiple CW contests next year. I do have to say though,
SD is a great program and works well in Ubuntu Linux.

73, Mick, MI0HOZ