[SD-User] K1USN SST Question

Anthony Jaacks nq2w.qrp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:11:41 EDT 2022

Hello All:

I'm a new SD user. I have only used it 4 times - 3 CWOPS minitest sessions
and 1 SST. Thus far, I am very pleased with the program. I have only used
it for logging, no cw keying, no radio control...hopefully, that will come
in the near future.

Setting up for the SST I noticed that it wouldn't allow 10m or 15m band
QSOs...no problem, I just used 20m and 40m. I worked AH6KO and it filled
the SPC column with KH6...no problem, it conunted the QSO and the
multiplier. What's odd is that each SPC logged after that automatically
ended with a 6, such as PA6, NY6, KS6, etc. The 6 didn't show up in the
.AUD file, the cabrillo file, or the adif file.

Since the SST, I modified QSST.TPL so it allows for all band operating but
that anomaly of the SPC ending with a 6 is still there. Any ideas about how
to fix that?

Thank you, in advance, for any advice.

73,

Will