[SD-User] 7QP

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sat May 6 16:22:50 EDT 2023

George is correct, and I can't remember the reason why SD does not
attempt to track mults for "in-area" stations.  However, it does track
in-area mults for out-of-area entrants - but that's doesn't help George.

I will try to correct this omission. In the meantime, it's worth noting
that the 7QP adjudicators, in common with all those accepting Cabrillo
logs, independently score all logs.  In effect, the only thing missing
from SD's Cabrillo log is an accurate Claimed Score.

73,
Paul EI5DI